Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am going in a different direction...sort of?

I know I know it's been awhile and I haven't written in a minute. But there has been alot of distractions in my life. BUT anyway. I am going into a new fitness venture that I am really excited about. Its called CROSSFIT ( www.crossfit.com).

So you ask what is Crossfit?

CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.

I am currently on day 2 of my on-ramp training.

This is a very exciting adventure for me. Eventually I will do Crossfit 3 times a week.

To full understand what Crossfit is about check out this Youtube vids:






And I am super sore right now too!

All is well,

Vee Bleu

No comments: