Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WODs and Quotes


Just wanted to start today's blog post with a couple of quotes:

There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in or out. There's no such thing as a life in-between. - Pat Riley

The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. - Anthony Robbins

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.- Serenity Prayer




9/14/10 - This WOD was killer. But I made my way thru it!

5 Rounds of :
250mm Row
53lbs Front Squats, 7reps
25 Sit-ups
15 Box Jumps, 22''

= 27:58 mins

9/10/10 -  LINDA  is a bad girl. This workout was HARD.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:

103lbs Deadlift
73lbs Bench Press
53lb Squat Clean

=23:23 mins

No comments: