Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/30/10 - Today's WOD

Today's WOD was great!!! After a couple of days of not working out it felt good to go back to the gym. I did not do the WOD as Rx'd, it was modified:

Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 14" above your tiptoe reach and complete


5 rounds for time of:


50 Jump and touch


40 Squats


30 Sit-ups


20-Push-ups

10 Ring Pulls
=34:00 mins
I did 4 rounds instead of 5. 200 Jump and touch at 14' high from my tiptoes is great! I rocked the Jump and Touched. I guess high school basketball paid off. I did 160 squats today ( actually 170 with the warm-up). My legs are going to feel like jello tomorrow.
8/27 WOD:
Three rounds for time of: 21 Rope Pull-ups, 21 Push ups, 35 Squats = 13:22 mins

One of my coworkers told me I am getting skinny!! More evidence that my body likes Crossfit!


Oh yeah the chick in the pic is a beast!! Its Libby Dibiase and Ricky Frausto at the 2010 CrossFit Games. Both athletes finished in 6th place in the 08 games. They both returned to the 09 Games as individuals, though Libby was about two months pregnant at the time. This year she was tenth at the regionals, about 6 weeks after giving birth. - 2010 Crossfit Games Site
3,2,1 GO...
Vee Bleu

1 comment:

JJ aka Janeese said...

goooooooooooooooo girl!! Watch out people! 2011, VA is walking the RED carpet!