Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2 months of Crossfit!!

I have been doing CROSSFIT for 2 MONTHS NOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO !!!! I signed up for a year of crossfit. That means 10 months to go! I really am excited to see what a year's worth of crossfit on me looks like. I think I will post my 6 months results here in December.

Today's WOD:
18 Pull-ups
18 Handstand Push-ups
15 Pull-ups
15 Handstand Push-ups
12 Pull-ups
12 Handstand Push-ups
9 Pull-ups
9 Handstand Push-ups
Time = 27 ish mins

This was a painful work out. I was suppose to do 21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3. I had to cut the workout in half. I need to work more on my upper body strength.

9/1/10 WOD:

Test 3 -

Tabata Squat
Max reps of Muscle-ups (I did push ups and ring rows) in 4 minutes = 85

The Tabata interval is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for 8 intervals. Tabata score is the least number of reps performed in any of the eight intervals. Begin time for muscle-ups immediately after the last 10 second rest interval. Test score equals Tabata score multiplied by number of muscle-ups completed.

Can I saw my legs are sore from yesterday's workout.

Vee Bleu

No comments: