Friday, August 20, 2010

Annie and Paleo Challenge Day 5


Today's WOD was quite easy for me. But I need to do better with my time. I am actually pretty good at Double-Unders which according to my trainer its takes people a long time to get. Its all those years of double dutch that prepared me for this day. LOL :)


Annie

50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders**
Sit-ups

= 18:37

***Double under - To perform a double under, the participant needs to jump up higher than usual while swinging the rope twice under his feet. It is possible to have the rope swing three times under the feet (triple under). In competitive jump rope, triples, quadruples ("quads"), and quintuples ("quins") are common. --http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skipping_rope


I am on my 5th day of my Paleo challenge and its going on ok. I have a lot of cravings for sweets. On Day 3 I did have a slip up but I am back on track now.

I am posting this video below to give you guys more insight on the Paleo Lifestyle.

Check it out!

Vee Bleu



2 comments:

JenniferLoudermilk said...

I just met a lady who lost alot of weight by giving up dairy and bread!So crazy but the Paleo diet is right. I am trying to eat less bread!I know that isn't the only factor in being healthy but it will help.

Veronica Bleu said...

I have notice some changes in my body which is awesome. We will see how everything shapes up after 30 days. I want to continue to live 80/20 Paleo eventually.

Thanks for posting to my blog too!!